domingo, 8 de maio de 2016

My beloved children, prayer open your hearts to God.

Called Love and conversion Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary (May 7, 2016, first Saturday of the month) My beloved children, prayer  open your hearts to God. When you pray,it lead their lives to the Holy Spirit to act and do wonders for your children, but when...they...do not pray   close their hearts and human to the action of God wills. Therefore, my little children, I invite you to pray with faith. Open your heart to prayer. do not get tired of praying because praying also changes as they pray, because prayer thank you very much for your conversion Heaven spill. When you pray from the heart you  will experience the love of God for each of you.  praying in the love of Jesus, pray feeling the crucified Love. My children, pray with love. I love you and bless you. In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.