quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2016

Dear children, the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart is also united to Eucharistic Adoration


Dear children, the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart is also united to Eucharistic Adoration; before any other devotion, your eyes and your hearts must be directed to the Sanctuary, where My Son is truly present.

The Reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is in its entirety the Eucharist’s Reign.

The Eucharist and My Immaculate Heart have to be the pillars of the Remnant Faithful.

My children, My Son’s Sanctuary pours many graces and sends me as Mediatrix of its Graces to deliver them to the willing hearts, sincere, humble. Your life, my children, must revolve around the Sanctuary; die at the foot of the Cross of the Eucharist, and from the altar with My Son surrender to the Eternal Father.

Jesus said, “Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us”. My children, that unity with Jesus Christ is fully realized and by excellence from the Eucharist, and when my Remnant Faithful receives Jesus truly present in the Most Holy Sacrament, the Eucharistic Reign of My Son is established in your hearts; and in that life of Eucharistic conversion, My Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart Triumphs.

I Love you and I Bless you, and lay My Hands over each one of you. My children, I give you my Maternal blessing and as Mother, I do the Sign of the Cross in your forehead. I smile to all of you, because I love you all. Thank you for listening to my call of love and of conversion.


Today Heaven pours many graces over each one of you, and your prayers have been presented by Me to My Son Jesus Christ. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.Amen.