quarta-feira, 14 de maio de 2014

MARY: I have a plan for you, to save you and to bring you to a moment of great faith. Evil is buried deeply into the present age and what you see is just the first evil fruits of what has been planted. This age is a time of a destructive harvest.

 

1. Your Sufferings

 
Can a tired, weary world, beset with every evil, become once more vibrant and living, filled with every faith and abounding in hope? Can I not speak a word to the weary? Yes, that is what I will begin to do. I will point out the plan of heaven, the helps that the heavenly Father will provide and the steps that each and every person can take.
Turn your eyes away, for these moments, from all of the world events that you cannot control. Look to the Woman, who would be your heavenly Mother. Realize that I have a plan for you, to save you and to bring you to a moment of great faith. Let us begin with all your sufferings.
Fill your mind with the memories of all that you have suffered. Are these memories not also in my heart? I remember every moment when you were disappointed, treated unjustly, and set aside. I remember every moment when you failed in your endeavors and you painfully saw all your limitations. I saw the relationships that did not last and those who even today take advantage. All of these are collected in my heart. I see you as wounded, frail, hurt, set aside, misunderstood. I see the pain in your heart and the failure of your hopes. All of this calls forth my greatest tenderness. That is where we must begin on this Mother’s day.
Comment: Before beginning, Our Lady binds up our wounds.

9. Avoiding the Destructive Harvest

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
Will there ever be a springtime, when the darkness of this winter is over, when the road ahead is filled with light instead of the growing darkness?
Evil is buried deeply into the present age and what you see is just the first evil fruits of what has been planted. This age is a time of a destructive harvest. The question remains. Will these seeds, sown for so many centuries, come to their full fruition of a devastating harvest or will heaven intervene so that only a small portion of the evil comes forth?
Mankind faces this choice, either to reap what it has sown or to be delivered from its past and present decisions by a merciful act of the heavenly Father. This is my constant message. The path to peace, the gift of avoiding what inevitably lies ahead, has been placed in my Immaculate Heart. The heavenly Father has prepared for this moment. He has no desire to see mankind destroyed. I have revealed his loving plan and await only to be invoked by all the Church and by all mankind as the Woman Clothed With the Sun. This will happen but it will be late. Meanwhile, the destructive harvest grows each day.
Comment: Our Lady correctly calls the world events of wars, starvation and terrorism, a destructive harvest rising from past sinful decisions.

 «