sexta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2013

M ARY : I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun who can blind those who want to establish themselves as the world masters. Begin now. Invoke me as this woman and believe in the powers given to me by the Father.




2. Global Economy

Sep 17th, 2013



Editor’s note: There were two separate locutions given on this day.
Mary
I want to take you into the hidden secrets of darkness. More and more, the world moves into a global economy but this economy is shaped by forces that seek wealth and power that has never been dreamed of before. With the global communications, this goal is within their reach. What was far off, is now close at hand, almost within their grasp, a system of total control where the powers of local banks and even of sovereign nations are swept away. Each day, this power lies more and more in the hands of the few.
I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun. This title and all of its prerogatives are given to me for this era. Who can stop these forces? Who can rescue the world? The global economy is not stable. There are many flaws. It can be attacked and brought to its knees from many different points.
I must raise your level of faith. I am not just the woman who helps individuals, or churches or even just nations.

2. Global Economy




Editor’s note: There were two separate locutions given on this day.
Mary
I want to take you into the hidden secrets of darkness. More and more, the world moves into a global economy but this economy is shaped by forces that seek wealth and power that has never been dreamed of before. With the global communications, this goal is within their reach. What was far off, is now close at hand, almost within their grasp, a system of total control where the powers of local banks and even of sovereign nations are swept away. Each day, this power lies more and more in the hands of the few.
I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun. This title and all of its prerogatives are given to me for this era. Who can stop these forces? Who can rescue the world? The global economy is not stable. There are many flaws. It can be attacked and brought to its knees from many different points.
I must raise your level of faith. I am not just the woman who helps individuals, or churches or even just nations. I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun who can blind those who want to establish themselves as the world masters. Begin now. Invoke me as this woman and believe in the powers given to me by the father.




1. The Proposed Missile Strike

Sep 17th, 2013
Mary
I will explain the present times so you are filled with hope and not fear. The world has made great mistakes. Satan, in so many ways, placed before the world some apparent good. It always involved a compromise. The world would choose the good. People would applaud the decision though it was the first step down Satan’s road.
This is so evident. All of these roads, which I will fully explain, have led to this time of darkness. Never has the world had such luxuries. Yet, does the world feel secure? What have we built? Where have we foolishly walked? These are the questions that arouse great fears.
How close the world came to a massive disaster in Syria. Pope Francis called for the day of prayer and fasting. Heaven responded and a peaceful solution was sought. This is my teaching. When asked, heaven will always respond. Do not wait. Call upon heaven for all of your needs.
Now, I give you a task. You are so blessed by these locutions. Tell others. Be a missionary. Others will be blessed and you will be the door of these favors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

10. The Hail Mary

Sep 16th, 2013
Mary
The stream of Fatima flows everywhere but it is so tiny that very few receive its blessings. Therefore, I use these locutions to bring the message to many more. I use the prophesies about world events to attract people. These prophesies claim people’s attention. I speak of these events, describe them and even foretell their path. I will continue to speak in this way because my words attract attention.
However, my goal is not to fill your mind with light about world events, but to fill your heart with the Fatima gift. How can this happen? Quite easily. Say the Hail Mary. If you do not know this prayer, learn it. Say it all during your day, especially when you need my help or are about to make a decision. When you pray the Hail Mary, know that I am with you.
Editor’s note: This website is attracting so many new viewers, I thought it helpful to print out the Hail Mary. “Hail Mary, full grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
http://www.locutions.org/2013/09/9-the-ship-of-fatima/