segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

St John Bosco, Priest: A Life Given for the Salvation of Souls


"Priest at the altar,
priest in the confessional,
priest among my boys,
and priest in the king's palace or his ministers' offices:
I will be nothing but a priest." 

~ St. John Bosco ~
Venerable Margaret Bosco to her son John:
"To see you with the cassock fills my heart with joy. But remember that the habit is not what gives honor to the state, but the practice of virtue. If at any time you should come to doubt of your vocation, I beseech you to lay it aside at once; I would rather have a poor peasant for my son than a negligent priest. When you came into the world I consecrated you to our Lady; when you began to study, I bade you honor her and have recourse to her in all your difficulties; now I beg you to take her for your Queen."
~ From Don Bosco, Seeker of Souls by Msgr. Paul E. Campbell ~


Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests.  Amen.

DE:http://eucharisticadorationforpriests.blogspot.com/